Machine Learning Crash Course
The Machine Learning Crash Course is developed by Google and is one of the most popular courses created for Google engineers. Previously, this course was only available to Google employees, but in 2018 Google made this course available for the public.
The Machine Learning Crash Course aims at learning the basics of machine learning via a series of lessons with video lectures by Google experts, real-world case studies, and hands-on practice exercises. In total, the course includes 25 lessons and more than 40 exercises, which will take about 15 hours to complete.
To start studying the course, a basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics is required. The Machine Learning Crash Course also contains several optional exercises where it is necessary to work with the Python programming language.
Some of the questions answered in this course:
- How does machine learning differ from traditional programming?
- How to determine the effectiveness of the training model?
- What is loss, how to measure it?
- How to represent the data so that a program can learn from it?
- How does gradient descent work?
- How to build a deep neural network?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate.