Online Education – New Normal or Temporary Solution?
The course “Online Education – New Normal or Temporary Solution?” was developed by the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation based on the Plenary Session of the First INTOSAI International Scientific and Practical Conference.
Today we live in a fast-moving world and the most audacious dreams we had about the digital era with the pandemic are here to come. Digitalization of education is not an exception. The Moscow Declaration, adopted at the INCOSAI 2019, outlines the importance of nurturing auditors of the future and fostering an experimental mindset. To achieve these goals, the education itself should be reconsidered to adapt to the new demands and circumstances. We switched to the new unfamiliar formats, created platforms for online training, believing that’s the only way to proceed. However, is it the future of education? Should the classic offline format be the phantom of the good old days or it still has the right to survive?
It is expected that after completing the course, the participants will:
- know the main trends of the education development;
- be aware of the experts’ forecasts about the future of online education;
- be familiar with the concept “Lifelong Learning” in the times of digitalization and know about the model of the digital human;
- know about the dimensions of education for public servants.
- Svetlana Infimovskaya, Director of “School 21”, Sberbank educational initiative
- Hans Wissema, Professor Emeritus at TU Delft, the Netherlands
- Sobhi Tawil, Director of the Future of Learning and Innovation Team and the Futures of Education initiative of UNESCO
- Andrey Kurpatov, Scientific Director of the Sberbank Neuroscience and Human Behaviour Laboratory, President of the High School of Methodology
- Julia Solovieva, Managing Director of Google Russia
- Maksim Nazarov, Vice-Rector of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)