Performance Audit Methodology (PAM). Module 3
The course Performance Audit Methodology (PAM) is created by the European Court of Auditors and consists of five modules.
Module three will be focused on designing a performance audit:
- Identify what steps are involved in designing the audit by defining the necessary audit evidence, identifying possible audit tools for its collection and analysis and preparing an audit planning document;
- Answering the audit questions through evidence (The Evidence Collection Plan);
- An overview of audit tools;
- The final audit planning document and the quality review of the audit design process.
Global learning objectives
At the end of the 5-module training, learners should be able to:
- Identify the principles of a performance audit;
- Distinguish a performance audit from other audits (financial and compliance audits, internal audits), other products from the Court (e.g. reviews, opinions), as well as from similar products outside the audit world (e.g. evaluations);
- Identify and know the key principles for the different stages of the performance audit, based primarily on international standards and be able to relate those to the Court’s standards;
- Identify tools to conduct each stage of a performance audit and be able to select them appropriately.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review