International Anti-Corruption Academy Courses at U-INTOSAI
- 25 July 2022
- Posted by: SAI Russia
- Category: News
The courses of International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) are available at U-INTOSAI.
Courses are developed by the IACA faculty, leading international experts and practitioners.
The course topics include various materials and tools on anti-corruption issues. The training will be useful for professionals with different levels of experience in the public and private sectors, as well as for students, media representatives and other interested parties.
The English-speaking audience of U-INTOSAI is invited to take the following courses:
- Use of Anti-Corruption Compliance Standards and Guidelines for Designing and Implementing an Anti-Corruption Compliance Programme;
- Insights into Cybercrime and Electronic Evidence: A Primer for Non-Technicians;
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention in Public Procurement.
Also our platform features 2 courses in Russian:
- Regulation of Conflicts of Interest in the Public Sector;
- Asset Declaration as a Way to Identify Corruption Indicators.
We wish all users a pleasant learning and will be glad to get the feedback!