New Course “Public Sector Auditing and Evolution of Governance Practices During and Post Emergency” is Available at U-INTOSAI
- 22 June 2021
- Posted by: SAI Russia
- Category: News
After the success of the INTOSAI Conference that took place on April 21-22, 2021 the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation set up a course on Public Sector Auditing and Evolution of Governance Practices During and Post Emergency based on one of the Plenary Sessions of the event.
Enroll to the course and you will be aware of the activities of the international organizations, namely OECD, UNDP, the WB and International Budget Partnership, during and after pandemic and be familiar with global trends to respond to future pandemics.
The course is represented by outstanding experts, as its speakers:
- Anatoly Chubais, Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for Relations with International Organizations to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals
- Angel Gurría, Secretary-General of the OECD
- Joseph D’Cruz, Senior Adviser of Strategy and Planning of the United Nations Development Programme
- Mr. Edward Olowo-Okere, Director of the World Bank’s Governance Global Practice
- Ms. Claire Schouten, Senior Program Officer, International Advocacy of the International Budget Partnership
To enroll the course please click here.
Wish you a pleasant learning!