Two new courses were published on the University for the INTOSAI Community platform
- 1 September 2022
- Posted by: SAI Russia
- Category: News
The Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation has created two courses for the University for the INTOSAI community (U-INTOSAI). The key topics of the new online programs are the openness of the Government and SAIs and the creation of digital products.
The course “Openness and transparency of the Government and SAIs” serves as a continuation of the work on the Development Strategy of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation for 2018-2024 implementation.
As part of the course, students will receive answers to the following questions:
- Why transparency is of such an importance for the Government and SAIs?
- How to audit Governance transparency and openness?
- Who are SAIs’ target audience and how to work with them?
The course is available in English.
The course “Assistant for creating digital products” will provide students with the opportunity:
- To formulate product hypotheses and value propositions;
- To explore the target audience of the product (customer development);
- To develop a prototype in the Figma (collaborative web application for interface design).
At the end of each lesson, students will be asked to do several exercises on each of the stages of product development (formulation of a hypothesis, product description, etc.).
The course is available in Russian.
We wish you a pleasant and exciting learning experience!